In order to help you even further, we offer different maintenance contracts, choose the formula that suits your needs the best.
The Essential contract includes :
– Tobeca priority phone support
– 1 on-site intervention per year to check the equipment
The Tranquility contract includes :
– the Essential contract
– maximum 4 additional interventions on the installation site of the 3D printer
– Parts not included in the warranty are invoiced for replaced items only
– On-site intervention within 5 working days (except WE, holidays and annual leave)
The Serenity contract includes:
– the Tranquility contract
– an unlimited* number of interventions on the installation site of the 3D printer
– Parts not included in the warranty are billed at cost for replaced items
-Onsite intervention within 72 hours (except WE, holidays and annual leave)
– If the 3D printer is unavailable more than 48 hours, Tobeca can print in a priority manner and within the limits of its production capacities the parts desired by the customer, billing only the material consumed.
* see our conditions of sale for full details of the offer
What are we checking?
● General cleaning of the equipment
● Checking the wear condition of guides, screws and belts
● Checking and cleaning the print head (s)
● Checking the print bed settings
● Checking the settings of the print heads
● Printing of test parts to confirm the functioning of the equipment